Two weeks since our last post and we are still talking about the weather. What gives?
Was a bit rainy and cold for the Saratoga Lions Club Duathalon on Sunday May 26th. Didn't stop Elevate Corporate teams taking 1st and 3rd. Great day!
Most of the storms held out for the Saratoga Tour De Cure this past Sunday. It was a hot one and we were busy helping riders out for most of the day. All in all, fun day had.
So this week brings the Black Fly Challenge on Saturday 6/8/13. A few Team Elevate members are participating and we are hoping that the weather holds. Not too sure from the looks of this:
This is the New York State Severe Weather Facebook page image they posted. We fingers crossed.
Which leads us to tonight's ride if the rain drops hold. The Elevate Thursday ride for 6/6/13 is a cross ride if anyone is interested in joining us. Tour out to the Scout Camp and then around the Park and some other places. The rest of the ride can continue on the pavement once we hit the Scout Camp. Hard rain at start cancels group ride on pavement. Check the Facebook page later today for route link details.